Home » Scientific and technical biography of Vitold Bakhir » Awards and titles awarded
Awards and titles awarded
- Laureate of the Leninsky Komsomol Prize for Excellence in Science, Engineering and Manufacture, 1977.
- Awarded the title of Best Inventor within the Ministry of Gas Industry of the USSR, 1978.
- Awarded the title of Inventor of the USSR, 1979.
- The title of Intra-Industry Best Inventor awarded by the Ministry of Defense Industry of the USSR, 1986.
- Awarded the title of Professor, 1998.
- Awarded the Academician V. V. Makeyev Cosmonautics Federation of the USSR’s Medal, 1992.
- Elected a full member of the Russian Academy of Medical-Technical Sciences, 1994.
- Awarded the Silver Medal of the International Inventions Exhibition “Brussels Eureka-94”.
- Awarded the Golden Medal of the International Inventions Exhibition “Brussels Eureka-95”.
- Laureate of the E. I. Smirnov Academy of Medical-Technical Sciences’ Prize for Works in the Field of Social Hygiene, 1998.
- Awarded the badge “For Excellence in Public Health”, 2001.
- Awarded the E. I. Smirnov Academy of Medical-Technical Sciences’ Grand Golden Medal, 2003 г.
- Elected an associate member of the World Technology Network international organization, 2005.
- Awarded the Medal of the Order “For Merits before Motherland” (pursuant to Russian Federation President Order No. 523 dated 7 May, 2005).